Thursday, January 12, 2012

Kitchen Reset!

I’m trying not to grocery shop much in the month of January. I want to go through some of the stock of food that we already have in the pantry and the freezer.  We have plenty of frozen beef, chicken, pork, and a little seafood, frozen veggies, frozen and canned soups, canned and dry beans, tomatoes, lentils, quinoa, oats, rice pasta, gluten-free pizza crusts, and snacks.  I really shouldn’t need much more than produce (I’ve been ordering through Green B.E.A.N. Delivery, so I actually get organic produce delivered), eggs, and other perishables.  I’m going to try to plan our meals around what we already have, unless there is a spectacular deal on something that we regularly buy.  If I do go to the store, I’ll try REALLY hard to only get what I NEED – though that is so hard for me because I like to stock up on good deals/sales!  Maybe I’ll have to send him to the store instead…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment