Monday, February 20, 2012

Whole Foods Values


Whole Foods claims to have lots of values in the store, but they are hidden amongst so many tempting and more expensive items, that it’s hard to get out of the store without feeling like it should be called “Whole Paycheck”.  They offer free Value Tours about once a month, and while I haven’t been able to go to one yet, I definitely want to go one of these times.  I will say that I get great deals on bulk goods (beans, rice, quinoa, etc) and spices (only buy the amount that you need) – and if the Friday One Day Sale is something that I want, it’s usually a great deal. 

I read this article on the Whole Foods Whole Story blog, and thought it may be worth sharing.  It gives examples on what you can buy for $20 at Whole Foods using the The Whole Deal value guide and online coupons, including meat and organic produce.  The article is a few months old, so some of the produce may be more expensive if it’s out of season, but other produce is in season now and probably less expensive.  Click here for the article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment