Sunday, February 12, 2012

Workouts: February 6-10

Here are my workouts for the week. I developed a bit of a cold on Sunday that hung around for a few days.  Nothing serious, but breathing hard was, well, hard - so I kept the workouts on the lighter side in the beginning of the week.  I had a fun painting and wine drinking event with friends through Colors and Bottles at Camelot Cellars on Tuesday, so I didn't do any yoga that day.  I also didn't spin on Tuesday because I was supposed to have a meeting (that was cancelled an hour prior) and I'm not sure I want to continue taking that lady's class anyway. The cancelled meeting from Tuesday was rescheduled to Wednesday, so no workout at lunch, but I did go to a spin class at Arena District Athletic Club with my favorite instructor there.  I couldn't spin at lunch on Thursday because a work function was scheduled up to the time of the class, so I did a regular workout and yoga that night.  On Friday I had an appointment that I needed to use my lunch time for, so no workout again.  Those meetings and appointments really ruined my workouts this week, but it was probably for the best, considering my cold. I guess in the end, I did 5 decent workouts, plus volleyball, which should be good enough!

Monday:
40 minutes elliptical: battling a cold, so this was about the most I wanted to do.
Volleyball: Women’s Power League - we won 1/3.  My hitting is still off (and blocking still totally sucks), but defense is good and I had another pancake. 

Tuesday:
P90X legs: I was feeling too stuffy for cardio still, so I wanted to do legs without breating too hard

Wednesday:
No lunchtime workout b/c of a meeting
5:45 spinning
Thursday:
Noon: 400 M walk, 400 M run
WOD: 10 rounds with 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 reps
Situps, 100 Single Unders, Deadlifts with Kettlebell
AND I did 4 and then 5 double-unders in a row! I was excited b/c my previous best was 3!
5:30 Yoga at Capital Club: my shoulders were sore the next day!

Friday:
No lunchtime workout b/c of an appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment