Saturday, February 25, 2012

Workouts: February 20 – February 26 BUSTED


This was a super-busted workout week – terrible.  Having the day off on Monday, a lunch scheduled on Tuesday, and an appointment on Friday for which I had to flex out my lunch (which means my workout), means that I did 2 workouts all week – I guess 3 if I count volleyball on Monday.  I have a volleyball tournament on Sunday, so I’ll get at least 4-5 hours of actual playing time, which should make up the difference – especially since I’m not really in volleyball shape!  I could have done evening workouts on Tuesday and/or Wednesday, but mostly didn’t feel like it because I wanted to get stuff done at home.

Monday:  
Noon:  Off work for President’s Day, so no workout (with a realtor most of the day)

Volleyball: Women’s Power League (we won 1/3). We were missing our setter for the first 20-25 minutes, so those first two games were rough, since I was setting when I was in the front row (and I’m not a setter) and we were playing with 5. 

Tuesday:
No workout: Lunch with a ex co-worker

Wednesday:
Noon: WOD, 5 Rounds – Row 500 meters, 10 jump lunges, 10 one leg kettle bell deadlift, 10 mountain climbers (each leg), 10 situps, 10 prisoner squats.  It wasn’t as hard as I’d hoped, but I’m still trying to not use my arm a lot because my elbow has been sore at night, and I also still have the sore spot on my leg that worries me for jumping/running.  I was slightly sore the next day, so it was somewhat useful.

Thursday:
Noon: Spinning at Capital Club
No yoga after work – looking at more houses with a realtor J

Friday
No workout: Leaving work early for my highlights at Phia Salon, so I needed to flex out my lunch

Sunday:
Volleyball tournament in Dayton.  This will likely kick my butt since I’ve only been playing volleyball once a week.  Volleyball isn’t exactly a hard cardio sport, but it does require a ton of jumping, diving (and popping back up), and hitting, so I’ll certainly be sore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment