Monday, April 30, 2012

Workouts: April 23 - 27

So again this week I did a little too much, for no good reason.  I randomly ran 4 miles one day at lunch, without having trained in any way.  The run went well, but my knees and shins were really sore at the end and for a couple of days afterwards.  I had to take it easy for a few days, but I'm feeling good now. 

Monday:
Noon:  Legs and Jumprope Routine - 1 minute of each exercises listed with 1 minute of jumprope and 20 seconds rest
  • Front Lunge
  • Squat with Toe Raises
  • Single Leg Deadlift
  • Wall Sits
  • Toe Roll Iso-Lunges
  • Reverse Lunges
  • Toe Raises
  • Plie Squats
  • Standing Forward Leg Lifts
  • Hamstring Curls on a Ball
  • Hip Raises
  • Kettlebells Swings

5:30:  Yoga - hard.
 
Tuesday:
Noon:  1 hour Vinyasa Yoga.  Again hard.  
8:30:  Reverse Co-ed Power Volleyball at Dublin Rec
 
Wednesday:
Noon:  4 mile run


Thursday:
Noon: Nothing - WAY too sore and my hips were killing me.
5:30: Yoga at Capital Club - this was my hardest class ever.  Not only was it one of her harder classes, which Lo agrees with, I was incredibly sore and was really struggling with holding the poses correctly. 
 
Friday: 
Noon:  45 minutes elliptical.  I just needed to take it easy...and read a US Weekly magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment